Over 70% of women
feel like an imposter…
Take the Imposter Syndrome Instant Quiz now to see if you’re one of them.
Is Imposter Syndrome choking your success?
70% of high-achieving women suffer from Imposter Syndrome, causing them to play small and limit their success. Are you one of them?
What high-achieving women often LOOK like on the outside:
What over 70% of these women FEEL like on the inside:
- Secretly feel like an imposter
- Perfectionist, unrealistic expectations and self-doubt
- Anxious, depressed, and exhausted
- Afraid to step into the spotlight
- Constantly guarding against exposure of perceived flaws
Imposter Syndrome creates a mask of protection that you wear everyday. Taking off your mask is how you create true success in your life.
You hide your Imposter feelings well, but they have brutal consequences … robbing you of health, happiness, confidence and true success. The mask you wear is choking your creativity and power…and it’s keeping you from enjoying your life, relationships, and the next stage of your success.
Here’s what I know for sure…the time and energy you expend on fear and self-doubt is taking its toll, and could be directed toward achieving your dreams. It’s preventing you from being your authentic self, feeling confident, and from taking the next bold step towards true success.
High-achievers who have moved past Imposter Syndrome look and feel like this:
- Authentically Confident – you now own the room and influence others. It’s no longer a mask…it is authentically you.
- Powerful – you believe in yourself, and you let your strengths shine!
- Clear – now that you know who you are without the mask, your path and steps forward are clear.
- Inspired – you now believe your big goals are possible, and take the steps to get there…you are inspired to achieve!
- Happy – happiness is the key to success, and you now feel abundantly happy with your choices, decisions and steps to move forward.
Moving past Imposter System is absolutely possible, and the possibilities on the other side of it are limitless.
I help women with Imposter Syndrome feel as successful on the inside, as they appear to others on the outside.
- Understand how Imposter Syndrome has kept you small.
- Remove the negative beliefs that have kept you stuck, and replace them with empowering beliefs to move your forward.
- Create a vision for success on YOUR terms.
- Start living in to the limitless possibilities of your happiness and success!